Who We Are?
Established in 2015, Society improvement and Public welfare Institution, Nepal (SIPWIN) is a non- profit organization, which believes in human rights working towards promoting and inspiring youth participation for the development activities, support in betterment of the community and to preserve, develop, empower and aware the community.
SIPWIN envisions a society whereby every individual can access equal rights with respectful and disciplined environment.
- Empowering and engaging citizens of Nepal by providing skills and knowledge for their sustainable growth
- Advocate on human and women rights issues.
- Support the society to overcome social challenges.
- Poverty reduction.
Objectives of the organization
- To work for HIV AIDS by assisting on their treatment for rehabilitation.
- To support agriculture and animal husbandry activities within the society .
- To promote sustainable environment.
- Engage youth in development activities to enhance employment skills.
- Work on elimination of child abuse, sexual harassment and promote human rights and women rights.
- To work on health related issues of the poor and marginalised.
- Provide scholarship to promote education for needy students.
- Work on increasing economic activities to minimize poverty.
Human rights, women rights, support in natural calamities, Agriculture, youth development, education, poverty reduction, disaster response and recovery.